[lac-discuss-es] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] REMINDER / Meeting Invitation: ALAC Monthly Call on Tuesday, 22 May 2018 at 12:00 UTC

Carlos Raul Gutierrez crg en isoc-cr.org
Lun Mayo 21 11:50:29 UTC 2018

To our LACRALO representatives in ALAC,

I kindly request to our members in ALAC, to take the opportunity of this
call and discuss the CPH letter of 7 May to the ICANN Chairman on the ALAC
Implementation Overview Proposal, Approved by the ALAC, 20 April 2018 (both
attached for your convenience). Under any circumstance (not only present
budgetary constrains) this letter from a GNSO constituency as very relevant
to our past and future work, and we should be have all elements for a
serious discussion on our next LACRALO call on 28 May.

Happy week to all

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
ISOC Costa Rica Chapter
skype carlos.raulg