[lac-discuss-es] [ALAC-Internal] About member NOMCOM

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero en msn.com
Lun Jun 4 15:42:43 UTC 2018

Dear Tracy,

Thank you very much for your quick answer.

Just for emphasis to all Community members: Can you please tell us since when you are not a GAC member?

Regards,

Maritza

________________________________
De: Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google <tracyhackshaw en gmail.com>
Enviado: lunes, 4 de junio de 2018 09:47 a. m.
Para: Maritiza Aguero Minano
CC: ALAC Internal List; lac-discuss-en en atlarge-lists.icann.org; lac-discuss-es en icann.org; Alberto Soto
Asunto: Re: [ALAC-Internal] About member NOMCOM

Hello Maritza, all:

Thank you for the opportunity to clarify and provide comments on the threaded email message.

Kindly see the following:

1. I submitted my SOI on 15 May before the Candidates Call which was acknowledged by ICANN at Large Staff. In my SOI, which I believe to be very clear, I stated my current employment (see point #2). This SOI is located at https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Tracy+Hackshaw+SOI

2. As per the SOI, I accurately stated my current job title as Programme Manager, Global Services Promotion Programme, Ministry of Planning and Development.

3. I am not presently a member of the GAC.

Rgds,

Tracy Hackshaw