[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] [ALAC-Internal] About member NOMCOM

Humberto Carrasco hcarrascob en gmail.com
Lun Jun 4 15:35:42 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I see no problem or incompatibility related to Tracy. If we have a radical view, even people who works in a State University could be considered  as State or Government member.

If we read his SOI, he has clarified what he does for living:

5) Please identify your current position(s):
PROGRAMME MANAGER, GLOBAL SERVICES PROMOTION PROGRAMME

6) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
LEADING A PROGRAMME DESIGNED TO ENHANCE TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO'S PARTICIPATION IN THE GLOBAL DIGITAL ECONOMY

He is also a end user. In my point of view, he has no issue to be elected as NOMCOM member.

Regards

Humberto Carrasco Blanc
Abogado
Profesor Asociado Derecho Económico - Comercial
Universidad Católica del Norte - Coquimbo
LLM Queen Mary University of London
PhD University of Edinburgh