[lac-discuss-es] Fwd: [ALAC] GDPR Model Comments

Fatima Cambronero fatimacambronero en gmail.com
Mar Ene 30 20:59:50 UTC 2018

Fyi,

---------- Mensaje reenviado ----------
De: "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg en mcgill.ca>
Fecha: 30 ene. 2018 12:37
Asunto: [ALAC] GDPR Model Comments
Para: "ALAC" <alac en atlarge-lists.icann.org>

Regarding our deliberations on GDPR models - https://community.icann.org/x/
HQa8B

The message below says that they are not formally extending the deadline,
but will consider new input - presuming it comes in relatively quickly.

At this point, as far as I can see, I have been the only At-Large person to
submit a personal comment, and no RALO or At-Large comments have been
submitted.

Alan