[lac-discuss-es] CEO Letter to the C+GAC explaining dot AMAzon...

Carlos Raul Gutierrez carlosraul en gutierrez.se
Lun Dic 3 12:19:29 UTC 2018

Thank you Vanda,

after reading this I have the feeling I know less than
before...........yes, but no, but yes?

---
Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
carlosraul en gutierrez.se