[lac-discuss-es] FELICIDADES !!!!!!!!! NUEVO MIEMBRO DE LA JUNTA !!!!

Adrian Carballo ainfodata en gmail.com
Lun Feb 27 14:59:47 UTC 2017

Congratulations León Felipe ,

I wish you the best in this new and very important role you will have in
the ICANN ecosystem.

Best regards,
Adrián Carballo
President