[lac-discuss-es] Q&A //Preguntas: Exposición de candidatos - LACRALO Monthly Call - Monday, 16 May 2016

Marcelo Telez mtelez en gmail.com
Lun Mayo 16 18:28:58 UTC 2016

ASUNTO: Respuesta a preguntas del Dr. Alejandro Pisanty a candidatos para
la elecciònde ALAC Member
por LACRALO

Dear Dr. Pisanty
First of all thank you for your questions.
In order to answer the first about my propositions, I think that the most
important issue still being the resolution of the transfer of the custody
of the IANA functions.
By this way we have to discuss in LACRALO first to bring then to the ALAC
wich will be the impact in our region if that process finally ends
favorably to the global community favorably instead of the NTIA hands.

I want to have a participatory management that favors the interests of the
region, and I want to be a facilitator between the LACRALO ALS`s and the
other members of the ALAC.I think also that there is a good conjuntion
between youth and experienience into the others LACRALO ALAC Members, I
will do my best effort to built a strong team with Leòn Sanchez and Harold
Arcos to give to our region the best representation in ALAC.

I think also that there is a good conjuntion between youth and
experienience into the others LACRALO ALAC Members, I will do my best
effort to built a strong team with Leòn Sanchez and Harold Arcos to give to
our region the best representation in ALAC.

I studied English in the British Cultural Liceum in Buenos Aires for
several years, and I can say that I have a good practice of the language.

I am a member of Internauta Argentina, my organization is committed with
defending the interests of the internet users of my country. I participated
into the ICANN 43º meeting in San Jose de Costa Rica and later during 2014
into the New gTLD RG with Dev Anand Teelucksingh.My commintment of
participation, transparency, comunication and accountability is fully to
the ALS`s of Latinamerica and Caribbean.

I want to be an ALAC Member who participe representing the region`s
organizations and not like a personal or individual way. In case of claim
me fulfill these commitments because I am in complete disposal of LACRALO.

These are my answers Dr. Pisanty and I want to add that if I shall be
elected by the ALS`s I will work hard to solve and mediate between the
conflicts that the region have at this time.

Alejandro.
My best regards.

--

Marcelo Telez
Internauta Argentina

Oberá - Misiones
Argentina

Internauta Argentina <http://www.internauta.org.ar>
RPD Noticias <http://www.rpdnoticias.com>

Facebook:/Marcelo Telez
Twitter:@mtelez
Skype: omtelez
Movil:+54 9 376 419 3845

*"Nada está perdido si se tiene el valor de proclamar que todo está perdido
y hay que empezar de nuevo"*
*Julio Cortazar*