[lac-discuss-es] Reminder- New ALS Application received‏: Asociación Argentina de Lucha Contra el Cibercrimen- ALCC

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero en msn.com
Lun Abr 25 19:41:44 UTC 2016

Dear friends and colleagues,Just another gentle reminder about this new ALS application received.
Regards,Maritza----
Estimados amigos y colegas,
Enviamos nuevamente un gentil recordatorio sobre esta solicitud presentada.
Gracias y saludos,
MaritzaFrom: myaguero en msn.com
To: lac-discuss-en en atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: Remiender- New ALS Application received‏: Asociación Argentina de Lucha Contra el Cibercrimen- ALCC
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 19:44:56 -0500

Dear friends and colleagues,
Just a gentle reminder.
Regards,
Maritza

From: myaguero en msn.com
To: lac-discuss-en en atlarge-lists.icann.org; lac-discuss-es en atlarge-lists.icann.org
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 21:05:34 -0500

Dear all,This is to inform you that on 09 March 2016, we received an ALS application from the "Asociación Argentina de Lucha Contra el Cibercrimen (AALCC)". It is based in the Republic of Argentina and would be a member of LACRALO, if accepted.LACRALO must provide with regional advice for this ALS. The due date for the regional advice is the 27 April 2016, this means that our deadline for comments will be the 26 April 2016 at 23 UTC.https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58736361Kind regards,