[lac-discuss-es] Nuevo sitio At-Large

Ariel Liang ariel.liang en icann.org
Mie Nov 25 22:59:06 UTC 2015

Hello Mario and All,

Thank you for the question regarding the Beta At-Large Website.

This website revamp project is to redesign the official website of the ICANN
At-Large Community. Some of you may have not seen it before, but the current
website is at http://atlarge.icann.org/. The Beta version of the new website
is at https://newatlarge.icann.org/. After the Beta testing period finishes,
the official new website will be launched in January 2016 to replace the
current website.

The Confluence wiki https://community.icann.org/
<https://community.icann.org/dashboard.action>  is a platform for the
community to conduct collaborative work. It is separate from the website and
will continue coexisting with the website. One of the new website's goals is
to serve as a better gateway to the Confluence wiki, so that users can
quickly find relevant wiki pages through the website.

Please be so kind to test out the Beta website and let us know your
feedback. You may post them via the comment function on this page:
https://community.icann.org/x/a69YAw. Or write to me (ariel.liang en icann.org)
directly and off-list.

Thank you all again for your time and input!

Best Regards,
Ariel