[lac-discuss-es] Brazilian activists banned from IGF

Vanda Scartezini vanda en scartezini.org
Mie Nov 11 17:28:38 UTC 2015

Thank you Renata to make it clear.after the meeting I have coordinated last morning I head to RECIFE and come back today to work. Rinalia just asked me what was written there so I will resend this email to her

Vanda Scartezini
Sent from my iPhone
Sorry for typos