[lac-discuss-es] Menú Showcase

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco en icann.org
Lun Mayo 11 01:45:57 UTC 2015

Dear Alberto and all,

The Hotel has provided our meetings team with the following pricing:

·        For drinks ONLY (beer wine soft drinks), a 60 min package is $18.50 + 21% VAT USD per person. The price is  for 70 persons-

·        $20.70++ empanadas= Two empanadas are calculated per person.

·        $10.71 ++ red and white wine, beer, sodas and water
Please be so kind to see the attached budget.

Let us know if you have any questions,

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At Large Regional Affairs
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>