[lac-discuss-es] RES: regarding election

sylvia en internautabrasil.org sylvia en internautabrasil.org
Mar Jul 28 20:16:52 UTC 2015

+1

Sylvia Herlein Leite

 <mailto:sylvia en internautabrasil.org> sylvia en internautabrasil.org

LACRALO-ALAC Delegate to NomComm 2014-2015

One World, One Internet

cid:26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

Secretaria FLUI 2009-2015

ex - Secretaria LACRALO-ICANN/ 2012-2014 –

ex – ALAC Member 2009-2011 -   <http://atlarge.icann.org/> http://atlarge.icann.org

Skype: sylvia_leite

Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil