[lac-discuss-es] RV: [ALAC] ICANN's risk management

Alberto Soto asoto en ibero-americano.org
Mar Ene 27 12:48:06 UTC 2015

Estimados, para vuestro conocimiento. Cuando esté terminada la encuesta, la compartiremos con el Risk Commitee.

Saludos cordiales

Alberto Soto

De: Alberto Soto [mailto:asoto en ibero-americano.org]
Enviado el: lunes, 26 de enero de 2015 05:15 p.m.
Para: 'Rinalia Abdul Rahim'
CC: 'ALAC Working List'
Asunto: RE: [ALAC] ICANN's risk management

Dear Rinalia, we will.

Kind regards

Alberto

De: Rinalia Abdul Rahim [mailto:rinalia.abdulrahim en gmail.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 26 de enero de 2015 11:06 a.m.
Para: Alberto Soto
CC: ALAC Working List

Alberto,

LACRALO's input would be most welcome and appreciated by the Risk Committee.

Best regards,

Rinalia

On Jan 25, 2015 12:56 PM, "Alberto Soto" <asoto en ibero-americano.org <mailto:asoto en ibero-americano.org> > wrote:

Dear Olivier, I agree.
In LACRALO we have already iniciated the process of ordering of these risks
and we will put them in a survey to try to prioritize.
It is also likely to add some others.
Kind regards

Alberto Soto