[lac-discuss-es] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] CALL FOR COMMENTS: Draft ALAC Statement on the Cross Community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN Accountability 2nd Draft Report (Work Stream 1)

Alejandro Pisanty apisanty en gmail.com
Mie Ago 19 15:18:19 UTC 2015

Alberto,

muchas gracias. Me pongo al tanto de inmediato.

Alejandro Pisanty