[lac-discuss-es] FW: [ALAC-Announce] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Draft Report: Review of the Generic Names Supporting Organization

Vanda Scartezini vanda en etges.com.br
Sab Ago 1 23:35:15 UTC 2015

Dear all,
 A vote is calling in ALAC on the propose of ratification of the ALAC draft statement on GNSO review ( see email below) , some of us just contribute.
 I need to vote till next Thursday. Please, if someone has any position against please not posted on public comment that will demand a change on my vote, please make it public.
If none I intend to vote in favor though I personally believe, and had made such statement, that the review itself was really weak and did not touch several relevant points.  Due the huge involvement of GNSO on the new gTLDs during such review I believe the time frame was not opportune. For the same reason I was in favor to postpone ALAC review to leave IANA stewardship transition to finish and we could pay all our attention on such  review.
Appreciate any feedback.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From:  <alac-announce-bounces en atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of ICANN Staff
Date:  Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 09:00
To:  "alac-announce en atlarge-lists.icann.org"
Subject:  [ALAC-Announce] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Draft Report: Review of the Generic Names Supporting Organization

Dear All,

Alan Greenberg, Chair of the ALAC, has asked that a vote be held by the ALAC on the proposed ratification of a draft ALAC Statement in response to a public comment request. Please note that only the 15 ALAC members will cast votes in this poll.

*****
Question: Do you support the ratification of the "ALAC Statement on the Draft Report: Review of the Generic Names Supporting Organization" for the communication to relevant parties?
*****

Please note that the poll will be open from 01-August-2015 12:00 UTC to 06-August-2015 12:00 UTC.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff en atlarge.icann.org
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icannatlarge
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge