[lac-discuss-es] FW: [technical-issues] Call for Presentations for TechDay at ICANN London

Vanda Scartezini vanda en uol.com.br
Lun Abr 28 16:54:42 UTC 2014

Dear all, since many of you will be attending London meeting due Atlas II,
this is an opportunity to whom has technical background to present ou
attend and learn from this regular tech day at ICANN meetings.
 All the best,

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004