[lac-discuss-es] RES: Dejando LAC-RALO como representante IBDI.org.br LACRALO INIDIVIDUALS MEMBERS????

sylvia en internautabrasil.org sylvia en internautabrasil.org
Lun Abr 28 15:47:44 UTC 2014

Thanks Silvia for that.
And I'm so sorry Dev for this misunderstood.
That remind me we need to continue working in our translation e-mail list
tool.
And by the way, dear Dev, do you have already an IT answered regarding
translation tool on new wiki version?? Now, is about 6 month we ask for a
solution
Kind regards, and again sorry for the misunderstood!!
Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein
sylvia en internautabrasil.org
Secretaria LACRALO-ICANN/ 2012-2014 -  http://atlarge.icann.org