[lac-discuss-es] Fwd: Regional Advice needed ALS Application 198 ISOC Venezuela

Humberto Carrasco hcarrascob en gmail.com
Mie Abr 23 16:40:32 UTC 2014

Estimados todos,

Les reenvío correo solicitando loa opinión de la región respecto de esta
candidatura a miembro de LACRALO por parte de ISOC Venezuela.
He revisado el DD y a mi juicio no hay información sensible.
El plazo para emitir  opinion vence el 5 de mayo del 2014. Solicitará se
abra una página wiki para dejar constancia de las opiniones.

Saludos

Dear All,

I am forwarding an mail requesting the opinion of the region for the
ISOC Venezuela application in orde to be a LACRALO member.
I have reviewed the DD and in my opinion there is no sensitive information.
The deadline for issuing an opinion expires in May 5, 2014. I will ask
to open a wiki page to record any opinion.

Regards

Dear Humberto,

  On the 17^th March 2014, we received an LACRALO ALS application from
ISOC Venezuela.

Please find the Due Diligence form and the Bylaws attached.

  We kindly ask you to provide us with the regional advice for this ALS
in your capacity as LACRALO Secretary. Your advice will support the ALAC
review on this application.

  According to our timeline for ALS applications, the due date for the
regional advice is the 05^th May  2014.

We would like to remind you that the DD form could contain sensitive
information. Please read the form carefully before sending it off to
third parties.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
  Peregrine and Terri Agnew

ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC

Email: staff en atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff en atlarge.icann.org
<mailto:staff en atlarge.icann.org%3cmailto:staff en atlarge.icann.org>>