[lac-discuss-es] Interesante artúlo sobre transición IANA

Vanda Scartezini vanda en uol.com.br
Mar Oct 21 16:15:31 UTC 2014

 We had an excellent opportunity to talk f2f with Mrs Penny Pritzker ( the
new US DoC Secretar- during our DNS WOMEN breakfast she was kind to
attend) about these questions. It is quite clear to me that US is eager to
get its hands off from ICANN but will do only under clear and controlled
circumstances. The IGC is working to offer some initial proposal next
january. I believe we need to wait to see what the group can offer. This
51 ICANN meeting had explored in many ways the issue in all meeting I have
been in different communities, so I believe we are all aware about the
process and its risks.  From  my view I believe now we shall help the
group, specially ALAC representatives with clear thoughts about what shall
be considered under NTIA transition over IANA stewardship.
 Best to all.
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004