[lac-discuss-es] LUNCH

Alberto Soto asoto en ibero-americano.org
Dom Jun 22 08:55:32 UTC 2014

Estimados, para poder estar en el horario que nos solicitan, les pido tengan
a bien leer el mail de Gisella, y tartar de cumplir con dicho horario.

Gracias!!

Alberto Soto

Meeting point at 13h10 - after our morning session - Hotel Hilton Metropole
EAST WING lobby (by check-in/reception and NOT on the registration side ...)

Each RALO Leader will have a coloured FOLDER to HOLD UP for your
participants. (I am coming to your room to give this to you!)

Directions - exit doors on taxi/bus drop off side and cross over on PRAED
street and walk down towards Paddington Station - see map attached.

Maps will be available in EACH breakout session.

You will have the following people to help:

*	In LOBBLY: Gunela Astbrink (Mentee) and Silvia Vivanco
*	On the Praed Street corner opposite hotel: Mercy Moyo (mentee) and
Heidi.
*	At the Hilton Paddingon: Anthony Niiganii (mentee) and Carlos Reyes.

On arrival, Great Ballroom is straight up the stairs in Hotel Lobby.

I will be at the Hotel Hilton Paddington.

If you would like to meet in the Hotel lobby during our 10h30 - 11h00 Break
(at 10h45??)  to run through logistics, please let me know.

Thank you and we will then all have a great lunch together.

Kind regards,

Gisella