[lac-discuss-es] At-Large Solicitud de Escrito Comunidad ¡Opina - Recomendaciones del Grupo de Trabajo sobre Regiones Geográficas

Alejandro Pisanty apisanty en gmail.com
Mar Ene 7 01:52:33 UTC 2014

Carlton,

thanks for this very valuable detailed description; you make this sound
like a Special Interest Group, not an ICANN-proper Working Group. Guess we
will have to go way back to understand motivations and conflicts of the
participants. If the WG was bound to arrive at a constrained type of result
from predetermined agendas and self-selection of participants, we have a
much larger problem than deciding whether to suggest 3- or 5-year periods
between region changes.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty