[lac-discuss-es] Solicitud Internauta Colombia ALS

staff en atlarge.icann.org staff en atlarge.icann.org
Vie Dic 12 21:20:31 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (en -> es)--]]

 Asunto: Solicitud Internauta Colombia ALS
 Desde: staff at atlarge.icann.org

 * Copia de la lista de correo LACRALO *

> Dear Francisco,
>
> We apologize for taking so long to respond to your Internauta
> Colombia application.
>
> The ICANN At-Large Staff has been asked to inform you that the
> ICANN's At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) has carefully considered
> your application for At-Large Structure (ALS) status and has decided
> by formal vote that your organization does not meet the requirements
> for certification. For your reference, the process as a whole may be
> found at http://tinyurl.com/ALAC-RoP-AdjDoc4-2013-07.
>
> This decision is based upon several factors, including the
> communication from the members of the Latin American and Caribbean
> Islands Regional At-Large Organization (LACRALO) who have themselves
> reviewed your application and associated information. Regional advice
> is a crucial part of the certification process. Unfortunately LACRALO
> could not come to an agreement regarding whether to recommend
> certification of your organization or not. A summary of the issues
> considered by LACRALO is attached.
>
> A vote of the ALAC was taken to decide on whether to certify your
> organization with the following result:
>              Votes to certify: 4
>              Votes to not certify: 6
>              Abstentions: 3
>
> With 13 out of 15 ALAC Members casting ballots, the vote was quorum
> was met. Certification requires a majority of the votes cast, and
> with 4 out of 13 votes supporting certification, Internauta Colombia
> was not certified as an ALS.
>
> If you believe that your application should be reconsidered, the
> following options are available to you:
>
> 1. Resubmit a Modified Application.
> Based on the summary of issues considered by LACRALO, you can attempt
> to address the reasons why some LACRALO members did not recommend
> that your organization be certified. It is suggested that you do this
> in consultation with the LACRALO Leadership who are copied on this
> e-mail. Once these issues are addressed, you can re-submit your application.
>
> 2. Request that the ALAC Reconsider its Decision
> If you believe that the ALAC erred in its decision, you may ask the
> ALAC to reconsider the decision. When requesting ALAC
> reconsideration, please provide details of why you believe the
> decision is not correct in as much detail as you believe will be
> useful, and transmit this by email, along with any supplementary
> documentation you believe relevant, to staff at atlarge.icann.org . The
> staff will acknowledge receipt and transmit the information to the ALAC.
>
> 3. Contact the ICANN Ombudsman
> ICANN has established the Office of the Ombudsman to evaluate and
> where possible resolve complaints about unfair or inappropriate
> treatment by ICANN. For more information about ICANN's Ombudsman,
> please https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/ombudsman-2012-02-25-es.
> You may contact the Ombudsman at ombudsman at icann.org or
> chris.lahatte at icann.org or on the Complaint Page by completing the
> [...]

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
 Peregrine y Terri Agnew
 El personal de ICANN Política en apoyo de ALAC
 E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
<applewebdata://68497759-1B04-4F9B-84B7-B9445B8F305F/Regards,%20Heidi%20Ullr
 ich,% 20Silvia% 20Vivanco,% 20Matt% 20Ashtiani,% 20Ariel% 20Liang,% 20Gisella% 20Gru
 ber,% 20Nathalie% 20Peregrine% 20y% 20Julia% 20Charvolen% 20ICANN% 20Policy% 20Sta
 ff% 20in% 20support% 20de% 20ALACmailto: staff at atlarge.icann.org&gt;
 Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge
 &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge>
 Twitter:ICANN_AtLarge &lt;  https://twitter.com/ICANN_AtLarge>