[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC???

carlos dionisio aguirre carlosaguirre62 en hotmail.com
Mie Nov 27 03:04:50 UTC 2013

I cant believe. We need take desitions, and when we have not  unanimous thoughts about a determinate issue, is a good and democratic thing to proceed to vote the proposal .  I support the motion raised by Secretariat and President.
We will have in a short time , after vote, a Regional final desition on this subject , in one or other sense.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre.

Enviado desde mi dispositivo inalámbrico BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: apisanty en gmail.com
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 02:38:49
To: <lac-discuss-en en atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Cc: <staff en atlarge.icann.org>; <lac-discuss-es en atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran
	VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC???

 [[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

  Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC???
  From: apisanty en gmail.com

  Sylvia,

  mocin order. LACNIC manifestque this agreement clearly ARE NOT
  their plans. Until this changes, the Voting is inappropriate.

  I think the Presidency offered a very clear option: negotiate with
  LACNIC the terms of a possible understanding, I putting the substance
  the form, and return to the community when you have a specific instrument in
  which LACNIC estdispuesto to participate in the terms that arise.

  The mocin particular order is: ask the Presidency (and where appropriate
  the Secretariat) to withdraw the proposal and not formulate Voting again
  but until there is a match specific text that has the
  LACNIC commitment.

  Alejandro Pisanty

  2013/11/26 <sylvia en internautabrasil.org>

 > Estimados Miembros de LACRALO:
 >
 > Al igual que en nuestra pagina wiki,
 > https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO&#43;LACNIC&#43;Agreement, en
 > la
 > última telecof de noviembre donde varios representantes estabamos presentes
 > cara a cara y otros en participación remota, hubo muchos comentarios
 > diversos sobre el deseo de firmar o no un Memorando de Entendimiento.
 >
 > Por lo tanto y para ahorrar tiempo, esta secretaria y la presidencia quiere
 > proponer una votación para decidir si la región quiere o no quiere firmar
 > un
 > MOU con LACNIC.
 >
 > La pregunta será:
 >
 > Su ALS está de acuerdo en firmar un Memorando de Entendimiento con LACNIC?
 >
 > YES/NO
 >

 > La votación será de 7 dias -  del  6 al 13 de diciembre a las 23:59 UTC
 >
 > Sin más,
 >
 > Sylvia

 > Sylvia Herlein
 >
 >  <mailto:sylvia en internautabrasil.org> sylvia en internautabrasil.org
 >
 > Secretaria LACRALO-ICANN/ 2012-2014 -   <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 > http://atlarge.icann.org
 >
 > Secretaria FLUI 2009-2015
 >
 > sylvia_leite=Skype
 >
 > Descrição: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

 > http://www.lacralo.org

  ---------------------------
      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
  UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
  3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
  +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
  SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
  Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
  Join the LinkedIn group UNAM,
  http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
  Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty