[lac-discuss-es] [AFRI-Discuss] CALL FOR COMMENTS: At-Large Durban Topics for the Public Forum Workspace

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe en gmail.com
Mie Jun 19 09:13:19 UTC 2013

Hello,

every time I accede to the workspace to post my comment marked "Error
Even if I tried again, it's always the same replica.

What to do?

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491
email                  : b.schombe en gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr
Site Web             : www.ticafrica.net