[lac-discuss-es] [At-Large] Message to the ALSes within At Large [Capacity Building

Aida Noblia aidanoblia en gmail.com
Jue Mar 7 18:08:24 UTC 2013

Dear Salanieta :

                                In conection to the name of  the
 “Asociación de Escribanos del Uruguay”, ALS  recently acepted in  LACRALO,
ICANN,  I woul like to make it clear that:

   1. Our At Large Structure (158) name is *“Asociación de Escribanos del
   Uruguay” *.

   1. That´s their name according their Baylaws or Status and is know as

   1. This name is only in spanish, and it is register here only in this
   language, in accordance whith their  Statutes.

   1. There has not being any change in its name since it was created.

   1. The only language spoken officially in our country is spanish and
   there is not secondary language

With my best regards

Aída Noblia