[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] RES: Fwd: Declaración sobre la Estrategia Reunión de ICANN

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels en gmail.com
Lun Feb 18 22:22:08 UTC 2013

Absolutely, Vanda.  It would be much better if LAC has a consolidated
strategy we can sell.

Maybe we should have an agenda item on the LACRALO call?

Best,
-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799