[lac-discuss-es] RES: [AFRI-Discuss] TR: Sad news

sylvia en internautabrasil.org sylvia en internautabrasil.org
Mie Ene 16 18:00:09 UTC 2013

Dear Tijiane:
Sad news indeed!
My deepest condolences to his family, and his brother, Moataz.
Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein
sylvia en internautabrasil.org
Secretaria LACRALO-ICANN/ 2012-2013 -  http://atlarge.icann.org
Secretaria FLUI 2009-2012
sylvia_leite=Skype

-----Mensagem original-----
De: afri-discuss-bounces en atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:afri-discuss-bounces en atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome de Tijani BEN
JEMAA
Enviada em: miércoles, 16 de enero de 2013 12:43
Para: 'Afri-Discuss'; africann en afrinic.net
Assunto: [AFRI-Discuss] TR: Sad news

Dear all,

I’m so sad to announce that Shaarawy Abdelbaki, the president of “Ofok
Tanmia”, one of the AFRALO ALSes passed away. It’s a very bad news for
several reasons, one of them is that Shaarawy was young and had a young
family.

I will contact his family, and will work with Fatimata and Aziz to take the
necessary action for his Family and for our ALS “Ofok Tanmia”.

My address tijani.benjemaa en fmai.org is not working properly any more. Please
use one of the 2 following addresses: tijani.benjemaa en topnet.tn or
tijani.benjemaa en planet.tn

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605

Mobile: + 216 98 330 114

Fax:       + 216 70 853 376

----

De : Baher Esmat [mailto:baher.esmat en icann.org] Envoyé : mercredi 16 janvier
2013 13:44 À : Janice Douma Lange Cc : Tijani BEN JEMAA; Khaled Koubaa Objet
: Sad news

I’m sorry to covey the news of the passing away of Shaarawy Abdelbaki one of
ICANN’s fellows. I’m attending his funeral service today.

Baher