[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC???

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels en gmail.com
Vie Nov 29 04:27:17 UTC 2013

FWIW, since 2011, the ALAC has orchestrated closer cooperation with RIRs as
a strategic objective for the AT-Large constituency. RALOs were encouraged
to find ways and means to determine/associate/collaborate in progressing
mutual interests.

Although I live within the ARIN operational area, I have witnessed some
excellent collaborations with LACNIC in the Caribbean for capacity-building
and ICT-driven research.  And I, for one, would wish to see them continue.
In fact I would wish to see LACNIC encouraged to even expand beyond.

I say again, I support the idea of an MOU with LACNIC. Reasonable men and
women can get together and work the details, to our mutual satisfaction.

So, might I suggest there appears to be rough consensus support for the
idea of an MOU on this list. I would therefore suggest we move forward and
a volunteer team be named to work the details with LACNIC representatives.
 Once a draft MOU is defined we can always raise a vote to affirm support
for the terms.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799