[lac-discuss-es] ALS Application 177 - TEDIC Paraguay - LACRALO

ICANN At-Large Staff staff en atlarge.icann.org
Mie Feb 13 22:49:20 UTC 2013

Dear All,

This is to inform you that we received an ALS application from Tecnologia,
Educacion, desarrollo, investigacion y comunicacion TEDIC. It is based in
Asuncion, Paraguay and would be a member of LACRALO if accepted.

Please find the application form attached. Staff is carrying out the Due
Diligence in coordination with the Regional liaison for LACRALO who  has
been informed.  We will provide the due diligence for this application in
due course.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Julia
Charvolen and Nathalie Peregrine

ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC

E-mail: staff en atlarge.icann.org

Website: www.atlarge.icann.org