[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] Regional Strategic Plan

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco en icann.org
Mie Nov 14 17:44:10 UTC 2012

Hello all

The automatic translation did not do a great job translating the message, I have translated it below:

Jose says:

Hello to all !!!

I have just arrived to Argentina

I think that what Natalia proposes is good, but I will clarify the following. The representatives, according to Rodrigo de la Parra, should be from LACRALO, therefore the members of ALAC are not included, which surely will be able to participate equally. Therefore we have to organize ourselves.

Nobody from the Caribbean has expressed any interest  in taking part, therefore I invite them to join and to write me until November 14th 2012, 23:59 UTC, to have time to organize ourselves.

I will let them know shortly any updates.

Regards,
Jose Arce.-

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs