[lac-discuss-es] (165) Internet Society Capítulo Bahrein

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan en gmail.com
Dom Abr 1 05:02:27 UTC 2012

Thank you for clarifying Natalia,

I know you were not feeling well in Costa Rica. But I was just wondering if
there was anything wrong with the Bahrain application.

Regards

Cintra