[lac-discuss-es] At-Large Structure Representative in Latin America and Caribbean

José Francisco Arce josefranciscoarce en gmail.com
Vie Feb 10 02:43:05 UTC 2012

*Dear all*:
             It is unclear which association is Andre G. representing.
Maybe Andre or Dev could clear this point. Because in last parragraph give
to understand that represents BANGO and BCSI. So, For what asosiation is
asking funding for? Roosvelt O King confirm his participation on behalf of
BANGO.

Regards

José Arce.-

--