[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] RES: LACIGF5 Colombia

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels en gmail.com
Lun Sep 24 16:01:16 UTC 2012

Hi Vanda;
Greetings. Was expecting to see you here for some reason.

I'm asked to be the 'Rapporteur of Rapporteurs' for the sessions related to
Access and Diversity; separate roundtable discussions. The matter of new
GTLDs and diversity came up for discussion by a delegate from Brazil.  I
would love to see an intervention from you that I can include in the notes.

Best,
-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799