[lac-discuss-es] RES: VOTE RESULTS ALAC Member 2013-2014:

Vanda UOL vanda en uol.com.br
Mie Sep 5 14:29:35 UTC 2012

Dev, congratulations! I am sure you will serv LACRALO na ALAC  with your
best capacity as you have always done!
Vanda
-----Mensagem original-----
De: lac-discuss-es-bounces en atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:lac-discuss-es-bounces en atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome de Olivier
MJ Crepin-Leblond
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2012 07:28
Para: sylvia en internautabrasil.org
Cc: lac-discuss-en en atlarge-lists.icann.org;
lac-discuss-es en atlarge-lists.icann.org; ICANN At-Large Staff
Assunto: Re: [lac-discuss-es] VOTE RESULTS ALAC Member 2013-2014:

Thank you Sylvia.

Congratulations to Dev Anand Teelucksingh on this appointment.
Many thanks to all of the candidates for their participation. And thanks to
the ALS representatives who voted. I must say I am very pleased to see such
high participation in the vote.

Warmest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair