[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] my comments related the ammendment

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan en gmail.com
Dom Mar 4 16:26:07 UTC 2012

Dear Vanda,

Thank you for your contribution and observations.

Maybe this discussion will also lead to some reform of how the By Law
Working Group has been operating so that it produces tangible results,
instead of secrecy and misrepresentations.

Best regards

Cintra