[lac-discuss-es] [WHOIS-WG] At-Large Whois Briefing call

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels en gmail.com
Sab Feb 25 19:44:45 UTC 2012

Dear Fatima:
I have been working with At-Large Staff to develop an agenda for this
briefing so what you saw represents a work in progress.

The suggestion for such a call was placed on the WHOIS list but the
response was, well, puny.

The original suggestion was to float a Doodle to determine the best time
for such a call.  However, given the time window and availability of staff
presentation resources, this was short-circuited to date and time proposed.

The Agenda was only finalized less than 24 hours ago.  I'm sure with this
development, we are in a better position to message the community.

Kind regards,
- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799