[lac-discuss-es] Draft report about translation problems affecting LACRALO and Proposed Notice when email is not translated

Humberto Carrasco hcarrascob en gmail.com
Mar Dic 11 01:35:37 UTC 2012

Dear all:

The translation WG has prepared two documents that are the basis for the
final report of this group.

These documents are:

1. - Draft report about translation problems affecting LACRALO

https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Report+of+the+Working+Group

2. - Proposed Notice when email is not translated

https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Proposed+Notice+when+email+is+not+translated

    In order to prepare the report it has been decided to submit these
documents to comments from members of our community. In this moment we
have observations and comments within our WG which will be incorporated
in the final report, but we would like to have your comments and
contributions.

The comment period will close this Friday (the 14th of December  2012).
Later, we will proceed to prepare the final report.

A hug to everyone