[lac-discuss-es] Next steps regarding LACRALO Delegate to NomCom 2011

Carlos Vera cveraq en gmail.com
Vie Jul 29 21:39:06 UTC 2011

I send an answer to this email early in the morning.. not sure was received
so I resend now..

1) formally accept the nomination by confirming you have read and
understood the
"Obligations and Requirements of 2012 NomCom Delegates" page at
https://community.icann.org/x/gIMi

I Carlos Vera accept the nomination and confirm have read and understood the
Obligation and Requeriments of 2012 Nomcom delegates

2) provide a Statement of Interest (SOI) for LACRALO's and ALAC's
consideration.
Your SOI's will be posted on the LACRALO Delegate to NomCom 2011 page at
https://community.icann.org/x/SIAfAQ

It was originally send when I was nominated for Icann Board. The committee
ask me if I want to use this SOI for another nominations and my answer was
YES

Carlos Vera