[lac-discuss-es] [ALAC-Announce] Statement of the ALAC on Academia Representation on the NomCom

presidencia Internauta Argentina presidencia en internauta.org.ar
Dom Mayo 29 15:00:33 UTC 2011

I fully endorse the statement made by theEURALOcolleagues.
I understand that only communities can elect their members and not an
entity organized outside the community (in this case the Board of ICANN)

*Sergio Salinas Porto Presidente Internauta Argentina Asociación
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
Federación Latinoamericana de Usuarios de Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org>LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook:salinasporto
twitter:sergiosalinas MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto...
Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819 *

*

"Ojalá podamos ser desobedientes, cada vez que recibimos órdenes que
humillan nuestra conciencia o violan nuestro sentido común" -Eduardo
Galeano-

*