[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] Document summary on on the ideas / concepts Developed Since late February 2011 on dealing with inactive ALSes in LACRALO

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin en ttcsweb.org
Jue Mayo 19 15:16:22 UTC 2011

Dear Fatima,

The document is an attempt to summarize the ideas and concepts that
came out of the discussion of the issue of participation of ALSes in
LACRALO during the sub-regional conference calls so far. These calls
were started after the Cartagena meeting by the LACRALO chair and
secretariat to improve involvement by ALSes and to look at the
participation issue. See
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/lac-discuss-en/2011/003494.html

Once there are further improvements to this concept of participation
or involvement of ALSes in LACRALO, and then agreement
that this is what LACRALO wants, then the LACRALO WG can work to
propose updates to the LACRALO organizing documents to support this
concept. Hence the reason for posting this for all of LACRALO to
consider.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat