[lac-discuss-es] RES: RES: Estado del software de la traducción

Roxana Goldstein goldstein.roxana en gmail.com
Jue Sep 22 14:02:00 UTC 2011

Thank you Jacqueline, for clarifying these facts.

I just want to add that I appreciate a lot all the efforts that are being
done to overcome the idiomatic barriers to improve multi-cultural global
governance.

I just wanted to express my fillings about this issue, as I see that it is a
key factor, which emerges in many discussion lists, and that it is not fully
solved yet.

Thanks again,

Best,

Roxana