[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] NomCom's 2011 Selected Nominee Announcement

Lance Hinds brainstreetceo en gmail.com
Vie Ago 5 23:58:47 UTC 2011

Congratulations Carlton

On 8/5/11, Jacqueline Morris <jam en jacquelinemorris.com> wrote:
> congratulations to carlton and all the selectees!
> I'm thrilled at the number of great candidates, especially women, that  we
> got.
>
> the announcement has been posted see:
> http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-05aug11-en.htm.
> The bios of each selected nominee are available at:
> http://www.icann.org/en/biog/nomcom-bios-05aug11-en.htm
>
> Jacqueline A. Morris
> Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
> Free. (after Chris Lehmann )

Sent from my mobile device

Lance Hinds
Chief Technology Officer
BrainStreet Group
287 'C' Albert St.
Georgetown Guyana

This message contains information that may be privileged and/or
confidential and is the property of BrainStreet Technologies or
BrainStreet Learning. The information contained herein is intended
only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it . If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, or take  any action in reliance to the contents of this
information or any part thereof and it may be unlawful to do so. If
you receive this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies of this message from your system.
BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet Learning are neither liable
for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.