[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] voting by the candidates to the Board of ICANN

carlos dionisio aguirre carlosaguirre62 en hotmail.com
Dom Nov 21 21:40:38 UTC 2010

I respectfully disagree.

And due to the lack or nul participatión of the mayority of ALSs on the last four years.
On that sensé what is the capacity to analize the candidates participatíon on each one of his past activities as ALAC members?
It seems to me at least pretentióus to think that.

I agree with the general idea exposed by Sylvia, but when this is follów by knowledge and participatíon.

Most on the Region have never heárd about Sebastian, Alan or Pierre .

 Ón  this stage is impposible that somebody could decide or elect  responsably.

First and before talk or decide is needed a previous participatíon & engagement and the ample mayority of lacralo ALSs have not.

My two cents

Carlos Águirre

Enviado desde mi dispositivo inalámbrico BlackBerry®