[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] FW: ALS application from Foundation To include to me

Erik Huesca erik.huesca en gmail.com
Vie Jun 25 10:43:49 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm total agree with Alejandro, this organization and their goals must be
clarified before any admision process.

Erik Huesca

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 11:30 AM, <apisan en servidor.unam.mx> wrote:

> [[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
>

> Subject: Re: FW: ALS application from Foundation To include to me
> From: apisan en servidor.unam.mx
>
> Heidi,
>
> there are many complications in this organization that must be clarified
> in order to assure to us that it acts with necessary independence and
> transparency.
>
> It will require to apply extreme "due diligence" and it also illustrates it
> commentaries of the colleagues of other Argentine organizations, who no
> they could ignore the presence of the organization if this one outside the
> one that
> it suggests the request.
>
> Alexander Pisanty
>

> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>      Dr Alexander Pisanty
> UNAM, Av. University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
>
> Tels. +52-(1)-55-5105-6044, +52-(1)-55-5418-3732
>
> * My blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
> * LinkedIn procases out: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
> * Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
> * Unete to group UNAM in LinkedIn,
> http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/Â106C0C8614<http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/%C3%82106C0C8614>
>
> * They see ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org.mx, ISOC http://www.isoc.org
> * It participates in ICANN, http://www.icann.org
> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>

> On Thu, 24 Jun 2010, Heidi Ullrich wrote:
> > Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 03:47:16 -0700 > From: Heidi Ullrich <
> Heidi.Ullrich en icann.org> > To: "[ iso-8859-1 ] ' Andrés Piazzá" <
> andrespiazzagpj en hotmail.com>, > "lac-discuss-es en atlarge-lists.icann.org" >
>     <lac-discuss-es en atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Cc: ICANN AT-Large Staff <
> staff en atlarge.icann.org> > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] FW: ALS application
> from Foundation To include to me >  > > Considered all, > > This one is to
> inform to him that we received a use of the ALS of Foundation To include to
> me. The organization is located in Buenos Aires, Argentina > and would be a
> member of LACRALO if he is accepted. > > Encuentre please the inscription
> form tied. The regional connection for Latin America has inquired and will
> provide with us thediligence due for this use to its due time. > > Respect,
> > > Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
> Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström > ICANN AT-Large Staff > > email:
> staff[at]atlarge.icann.org > website: ww!
>  w.atlarge.icann.org<http://www.atlarge.icann.org> > > From: ICANN
> AT-Large Staff > Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 3:00 P.m. > To:
> alac-internal en atlarge-lists.icann.org > Cc: ICANN AT-Large Staff;
> lac-discuss-en en atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: ALS application from
> Foundation To include to me > > Dear all, > > This is to inform you that we
> received an ALS application from Foundation To include to me. It is based in
> Buenos Aires, Argentina and would be to member of LACRALO if accepted. > >
> [...]

Erik S. Huesca
skype erik.huesca
twitter ehuesca