[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Candidates for the ABSC

carlos aguirre carlosaguirre62 en hotmail.com
Mie Feb 24 06:26:26 CST 2010

I want to propose for this candidacy  ALBERTO SOTO Director of IIISI & WLADIMIR DAVALOS of Ecuador.
Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
abogado - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba - Argentina -

*54-351-424-2123 / 423-5423

www.derechoytecnologia.com.ar

http://ar.ageiadensi.org