[lac-discuss-es] =?iso-8859-1?q?RES=Á = =?iso-8859-1?q 5Ftarjeta=5Fde=5Fvotaci=3DF3n_=3D =

Andrés Piazza andrespiazza en gmail.com
Dom Nov 28 20:47:40 UTC 2010

Dear All,

I am quite confused now but the statements made at the list, mostly by
Caribbean ALSs. I have been asked to:

a) Promote a change and split 2 - 1 the votes.
a) Reconsider my vote. The main arguments this weeekend were political, and
regarding how unhappy "the Caribbean is".

Both positions make me thing that, maybe, we are still thinking in some sort
of "Directed Vote Mode". First were many South American ALS that seem to be
thinking as if the process was a "Directed Vote", and now Caribbean ones
seems to be (correct me, please, if I am wrong) in the same page.

Since LACRALO's very begenning, I have been voting, seconding, sharing
points of views, etc, with Caribbean ALSs (or individually with Carlton,
Dev, etc) sometimes more that with Latin ALSs, or even with Argentinean
delegates. It seems to be a little childish -for the ones that were
following LACRALO's process specially since 2009- to think that I have some
influence in the 2 other votes.

We are far far away to be a "team that votes alltogether", and this is
publicly known.

Is someone in position to ask me to say "Carlos, please, we are 3 voting the
same candidate, please vote one different so we can get balanced"?. I don't
feel that I can do that.

I was expecting this weekend to get deeper in the discussion. The only extra
contribution was received by me yesterday, from Alan Greemberg himself.
Nothing has changed so much, except for my confusion.

I will try to wait a little more, before casting my vote.

Regards,

Andrés

--
*Andrés Piazza*