[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] candidates to board Icann

Jacqueline Morris jam en jacquelinemorris.com
Mar Nov 23 02:57:57 UTC 2010

Thanks Alex
Excellent criteria
I would also like to add to the criteria of being able to "represent" the
At-Large/LACRALO community (really impossible for one person as it is so
diverse, so I appreciated your inclusion of "sensitivity") - to be able to
"work" with the RALOs to develop competencies to improve knowledge of the
issues and hence participation in a TIMELY manner in the ICANN policy
processes - necessary for bottom up, multi-stakeholder, participatory
systems.

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and Free.
(after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )