[lac-discuss-es] ENC: [lac-discuss-en] RES: RES: VINULART announces that it resigns from LACRALO

sylvia en internautabrasil.org sylvia en internautabrasil.org
Dom Oct 4 09:11:26 CDT 2009

Carlos,
far from my desire to discredit an ALS, once everyone knows that I am
entering personally contact with one each for more involvement in the
region.
I'm just sharing an information that Dr Hess himself told me when I
contacted him and all ALS before the Summit in Mexico.
I did not understand your question!!!!!
We need to know the real number of ALS, to know the number needed for a
quorum at the time of organizing the vote and taking major deciciones,
that´s all

Greetings
Sylvia

  _____

De: carlos aguirre [mailto:carlosaguirre62 en hotmail.com]
Enviada em: sábado, 3 de outubro de 2009 23:11
Para: Pronto; Wendy Seltzer; lac-discuss-en en atlarge-lists.icann.org; Msr.
Christian Hess Araya; Christian Hess Araya
Assunto: RE: [lac-discuss-en] RES: RES: VINULART announces that it resigns
from LACRALO

Sylvia:

I don`t understand waht is your particular interest against ACDI.

Or, you are promoting a process to decertification over this ALS?

For me and meanwhile the resignation by ACDI not be public, ACDI is an
LACRALO ALS

Regards

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre

abogado - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba - Argentina -
*54-351-424-2123 / 423-5423
www.derechoytecnologia.com.ar <http://www.sitioderecho.com.ar/>
http://ar.ageiadensi.org <http://www.densi.com.ar/>