[lac-discuss-es] 2nd Survey Update and Flights to Mexico

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels en uwimona.edu.jm
Lun Ene 5 20:10:08 EST 2009

Dear Heidi:
I received my credentials to complete the survey on 12/24/2008.  I did that
same day.   I sent a note to the LACRALO list on 12/27/2008 to alert
members, with specific advice to complete the survey BEFORE the expiration
date.

Your note is now forwarded to the list.   Members are again reminded to act
in good time.

Carlton