[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Invitación ReadOut ICANN80

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 20:52:00 UTC 2024

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Happy start to the week team, I hope everything flows well in Health.

 In this way I want to remember that today we will not have a Monthly Meeting. In its
 Firstly, in the LACRALO Board of Directors we will have our post-work session
 ICANN80 to review the topics that we must align from ICANN, Atlarge and
 Ralos.

 It is also important to remember that we must invite *all members of
 our ALSs* to attend the LAC *ReadOut ICANN80* this coming *Thursday
 June 27 at 18UTC.*

 Brotherly hug

 Harold Arcos
 President LACRALO - ICANN